Corporate and Commercial Law
The Corporate and Commercial lawyers at Weldon McInnis offer a complete range of business legal services delivered by an experienced team. We apply our knowledge and skills to provide innovative solutions to meet all our clients’ needs in a timely manner. Our clients range from small entrepreneurial firms to large private companies transacting business both in Nova Scotia and beyond.
Our firm has experience in dealing with many participants in corporate and commercial transactions, such as vendors, purchasers, borrowers, lenders, shareholders, partnerships, receivers, franchisers, and government.
We regularly assist our clients in all aspects of commercial transactions, from preliminary negotiations to structuring and closing the deal. Our experience in includes such areas as:
- Share & Asset Purchases & Sales
- Debt Recovery & Realization of Security
- Business Structuring – Corporations, Partnerships, Business Trusts
- Corporate Restructuring, Including Rollover Transactions, Estate Freezes & Family Trust Arrangements
- Shareholder & Partnership Agreements
- Corporate Financing