Disagreements and disputes involving estates can arise in numerous circumstances including:
- Uncertainty over the meaning of terms in a Will
- Questions as to the capacity of the person who made a Will
- Concerns over the actions of an executor or a Power of Attorney
- Uncertainly over what property should form part of an estate
- Challenges to certain provisions set out in a Will
The Estate lawyers at Weldon McInnis have many years of experience dealing with Estate related disputes. As these disputes often involve family members with opposing interests, significant emotions and stress are almost always present. During such times, those involved need steady, objective and strong advice. This is what they will receive from the Estate lawyers at Weldon McInnis.
Reaching a mutually agreeable resolution is always our first goal, but we have many years of court experience if that becomes necessary.